- This thoughtfully crafted blend combines our alkalizing farm fresh greens and wholesome fruits and veggies with over 12-cleansing ingredients for the healthy elimination of toxins so you can feel amazing every day.
- Crafted with 9-alkalizing greens including sea vegetables.
- Over 12-cleansing ingredients including lemon peel, cayenne, turmeric, aloe vera, apple pectin, beetroot, parsley, fennel, and more. Helps restore pH balance and rid the body of harmful toxins.
- Certified Organic by CCOF, Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Plant-Based, Non-GMO, Kosher.
- Add one scoop with 8oz or more of water, juice, or smoothie. 30 servings. 8.5 ounces.
No, the flavor isn't the greatest. Yes, its a bit gritty. This is a super food so thats exactly what I expected. I am fine with the flavor and texture especially with the benefits this stuff is giving me. I am feeling great, less bloated, pooping regularly and of a healthy quality. The first day my stomach turned quite a bit but after my first BM I understood why--I felt phenomenal. Since then my stomach remains settled unless I go crazy on the unhealthy foods, then this stuff goes to work to make sure to cleanse my system. Love it and will continue using as a daily supplement.
I bought this product 2 years ago when I had major swelling in my joints. No disease found in blood work. So next step was to check if my body was too acidic. Yes. So I started this product and took every day for 90 days. I also checked both water from home and bottled. Most bottled, btw is acidic as soda. I began to feel better fairly soon in a couple of weeks. Now I can honestly say that I am 99.9% better. Rarel.y have inflammation, unless I eat foods with preservatives or are acidic. I use this about 2 or 3 times a week.
Don't know if it's detoxing or not, but if being able to squirt over a 5-wire fence from 10 yards out is detoxing, then this DEFINITELY will do the trick! OMG, I've never seen so many colors of poop in my life...
So far I love this product! Honestly, I haven't noticed a lot of detox stuff happening but I have only had it a short while so far. What I have noticed is a surprise. My eczema (which has been horrible this season) has cleared up 90% since I started drinking this daily. This product has balanced my pH levels and helped out my skin tremendously. Yes, it looks and smells like grass clippings and it doesnt taste much better. But if you blend it with some green tea and fruit as a smoothie you can barely taste it. Its worth the price alone for helping me with my terrible eczema.
I start my days with one of these and a cup of coffee. I'll usually do that again in the afternoon for a pick- me-up and hunger killer. I've been drinking it long enough that I really like the taste but there are other flavors too. Was recommended by a nutritionist a few years ago. It's become a key part of my diet. It helps keep my weight down. energy up, and hunger subdued and it's full of all kinds of vitamins.