- 4-Speed Vibration Setting - This electric foam roller provides a high-intensity therapeutic vibration for physical therapy and exercise, helping to relieve muscle soreness. With 4 different vibration speeds, you can choose the right amount of speed and intensity that works for you.
- High-quality Materials and Rechargeable Function - This vibrating foam roller is made of durable and high-quality materials so it will not lose its shape. A full battery allows 4-hours of continuous use so it can give you a more enduring and better experience.
- Lightweight and Portable - The trigger point foam roller only weighs 2.1lbs and the ultra-portable design allows you to enjoy your personal massage therapist anytime, anywhere.
- Sports Companion - This new generation deep tissue massager roller is the perfect companion for people wanting to recover after running, yoga, climbing, weightlifting, martial arts, cycling, boxing, and etc.
- Convenient Rechargeable Design - The electric foam roller has 2200mAh Internal Lithium-ion Batteries. Fully charged for 3-hours. You can use it for 4-hours after fully charge with the AC adapter. The other function is the smart 10-minutes auto-off function.
I've been using this roller several times and it's made a huge difference! As I work with computer almost 8 hours per day , the neck pain , the shoulder pain and Lower back pain had became more and more prominent. Always waking up with sore shoulders, stiff neck. After using this Roller ,the aches and pains have virtually disappeared and it helps ease muscle tension.There are several vibration levels, and they get pretty powerful. A full charge takes 1 hour, which "will give you over two hours of vibrating massage."And I know things will continue to improve.
Help my sore muscles after working out. I've owned it for 4 months now, and still works and looks like new. I use it almost every day
I didn't think foam rolling could be any better until I discovered the vibrating roller. This has four intensity settings, it's easy to use, and it was much less expensive than comparable products.
I used this roller for warm up and cool downs after workouts and for tight muscles it get's the Job done and it's easy to pack for travel
My chiropactor has one for double the cost .. and this one works just as well. I am not sure if the battery will last as long as the more expensive ones..... but thus far I have been very pleased with the product.