- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically and continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration and consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle.
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, and sleep status.
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data. Connect the GPS on your cellphone to show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route.
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS, and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display.
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer. No charging cable and dock needed. One single charge gives you up to 7-days of working time.
I purchased this for my 8 year old son at Christmas time because he desperately wanted a Fitbit. I was not willing to purchase the Fitbit brand as I know my son is prone to losing things. Surprisingly this has remained on his wrist and he still has it 3 weeks later � He loves it, and I like that it was a very decent price for the product. The only thing I can say negatively about the fitness tracker is the steps are monitored by movement. My son will have 200 steps counted before he even gets out of bed.
I originally bought this just for the step tracker. I’m pleasantly surprised with all the functionality that I now rely on. Now I can adjust my daily activities depending on the quality of sleep the night before. I also can see daily progression of activity. The app also syncs with my nutrition calculator and automatically deducts calorie expenditure from my daily calorie total. Also I never miss any important texts or emails! This thing is amazing!
I am very pleased with this fitness tracker. I have had three Fitbit trackers in the last 28 months. They worked about eight months each before dying out. I had them replaced by customer service twice and will not but another Fitbit. So far I like this tracker, it is accurate and app is good too. It is also reasonably priced.
Enjoying the use of this tracker I'm using it to track how many steps I take in miles I walk and my other activities glad I purchased it however when I take it off at night to sleep it flashes green bright lights on the bottom of it and wakes me up that's the only downside so I take it off and I put it in a drawer at night other than that I would buy another one so if you don't need it to use for your sleep patterns it's a great tool to have to track your walking, bicycle riding, ect.
I double checked this device with my phone and found some discrepancy , and then reading the manual I found out that this device gives you a margin of 30 steps to account for false reading, such as counting steps when you are moving your arms folding laundry. To get an accurate reading you MUST use the right setting. The mobile apps works very well. In general the device works as well as the more expensive counterparts.I would recommend this device